Sunday, January 30, 2011

Teacher for life

It seems like yesterday when I was still in high school.. Back then, I don't really like studying any subjects apart from math n add maths, although I did studied hard so that I won't lose to others. And being a straight As student, I always hang-out around teachers, especially the sciences (phy, chem, bio) teachers.

During those time, the sciences teachers had this small teacher's room at the end of the lab. I think it's cool to hang-out there with the teachers. I used to bring all these past years questions that I answered and asked for further explanations. A few of them were my favourite. I went there a lot, that it eventually became a habit. They were strict in class, scolding us, punishing us when we failed, gave us a piece of mind when we did smtg naughty., and some students even hate them. but when I went to that secluded room at the end of the lab, they were like mothers to me, and we talked about a lot of things. And for me, it's true that "A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops."-Henry Brooks Adams

I can't remember what i was writing about.. *sigh.. (mixed emotion is not good) nway, they thought me not only about sciences, but they thought me about lives.. and for one of our Bio teacher, one of my most fav teacher, Cikgu NorHayati Din, I thank you for shaping me to become who I am today..

Al-Fatihah

pic from google